Normal installer (Windows 32bit/64bit):
Download Rightload 2.0.1 setup!
Portable version (Windows 32bit/64bit):
Download Rightload 2.0.1 portable!
In addition to FTP servers, Rightload supports custom upload plugins that provide access to a wide variety of other server types.
The latest version already comes with plugins for the following sites:
To install another plugin, please extract the DLL and XML files to a folder called "plugins" in your Rightload program directory.
If you are using the latest version of Rightload, these plugins should then be recognized the next time you restart the program.
If the automatic detection does not work, you can also open the options and enable the desired plugins in the "Plugins" tab.
You can find instructions on how to write your own plugins on our forums.
Please note that you should have some experience with C/C++ and writing DLL files. If you have created a plugin, please let me know so I can post it on this site!
Pre-defined Server Files
These files provide some pre-defined HTTP upload servers that you can add to Rightload without having to set their options manually.
To import them, save the XML file to your computer with right-click -> "Save Link As..." and then use "Tools" -> "Import servers..." from your Rightload menu.
Missing a site? Please post your requests
in our forums!
- Version 2.0.1
- New: Portable version as separate download (no installer required)
- New: Import servers from FileZilla
- New: imgur plugin supports accounts
- New: Default directory can be set to autosort/mirror
- Improved plugin options
- Improved autosort function
- Improved application icon
- Fixed problems with uploading certain files to SFTP servers
- Fixed problems when no plugins were installed
- Version 2.0
- New: Universal context menu (32bit/64bit)
- New: Plugin auto-detection
- Improved clipboard support (can now also upload files and pure text from your clipboard)
- Improved error messages for SFTP servers
- New or updated plugins: Facebook, Imageshack, Imgur, VirusTotal
- Various smaller bug fixes and improvements
- Version 1.9
- New: Can upload images from clipboard (e.g. screenshots)
- New: Can upload files from URL (download and re-upload)
- New: Added image resize options to main window
- New: Can delete files from HTTP servers (only works with rapidshare.com right now, make sure to download the updated server file)
- Removed: Vista x64 Context Menu because of explorer.exe crashes - please use SendTo shortcuts instead!
- Version 1.8
- New: Automatic image resizing (to maximum dimensions)
- New: Option to add a server or folder to SendTo menu
- Improved error messages for Facebook plugin
- Improved error handling for all default plugins
- Version 1.7.1
- Fixed: Minor bugs
- Version 1.7
- New: Plugins for Facebook, Flickr, Imageshack (with account support)
- New: Can run in portable mode
- New: 'Open With...' support
- New: Custom URL tags
- New: Added command line options --background, --portable
- Improved plugin support
- Improved handling of thumbnails for HTTP sites and plugins
- Fixed: Shrinking window bug
- Fixed: Thumbnail creation bug
- Fixed: >100% progress bug
- Small bugfixes